Monday 12 November 2012

Fabulous Seaside Interior

The Hamptons you might think, but surprise, this fabulous home is actually in England, in West Sussex. The  architecture is perfect for its seaside location, a lovely wide verandah to relax out of the sun, with an upstairs balcony giving widespread views of the sea.  Imagine living here all year round it would feel like a permanent holiday.

















I love the shutters in the bedroom, well I guess I am biased as have very similar in my own room. The mirror in between is a great way of creating a feeling of more space... I have a light bulb image above my head , a perfect addition to my own shutters.

Please visit JJ Locations to see more images of this fabulous home.

Hope your having a fabulous weekend, Cold Play were in Auckland over the weekend but sadly I didn't have a ticket, I would have loved to have gone.  Sometimes I can hear concerts when the wind is blowing this way but no such luck Saturday :(

Visit another Seaside home with definitely a touch of shabby chic




5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, and amazing attention to detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fabulous, I love the courtyard area, such a fabulous place to entertain, I wonder how many sunshine days they get to do that in the UK though!

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely home, Lee! I especially love the eating area outside and the kitchen too. And those shutters in the bedroom are gorgeous! Thanks for the tour and also thanks for your kind words on my blog. You are a sweetie!

    Kifus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo, what a beautiful place... I would love to stay there for a loooong time! Those chippy shutters are wonderful. Cool that you have some like them!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the credit :)

    We absolutely love this beach house - a great bit of escapism on a dreary winter's day. The owner has another stunning beach house in West Sussex available for photo shoots and weekends away.

    Check it out: http://www.jjlocations.com/locations_detail.php?l_id=2751

    My favourite feature is their massive hairy dog - so cute!

    Cat (jj Locations) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.