Tuesday 28 April 2015

An Error on the Blog and Update on Interior Designer, Irene Crean's French Style Home



Firstly I need to apologise for two already published posts from the past turning up on the blog last night and in your email boxes if you're a subscriber. I was editing some old material and for some strange reason it posted again. I have deleted both these posts so that the previous post to show is the second part of interior designer, Irene Crean's home.  My apologies for any confusion. 

As I seemed to have made a major mistake, I have included a couple of images to come in the next set of photos of Irene's French Style house, the full post will be live on Wednesday. See below for links to part one and two of this amazing home.




Once again my apologies for the error, please pop back on Wednesday for 15 more images of Irene's home and to view part one and two, you can use the links below:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.